The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Directs department activities to design, modify, improve, and maintain processes and layouts including error proofing
- Resolves problems using solutions that involve new techniques, technologies, or concepts
- Analyzes technology trends, human resource needs, and market demand to plan projects
- Confers with management, production, to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products
- Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests
- Advises management of new developments which may affect profit, schedule, costs, customer relations, and/or inter-departmental relations through participation in the APQP process
- Provides direction and example for interpretation and application of company policies and procedures to the engineering activities
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technologies which may improve operations, and develops recommendations accordingly
- Maintains a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner
- University degree
- English language - fluent
- More than 3 years of working experience in automotive industry on similar position
- Acceptable are experience on leading positions as Production manager, Industrial manager, Maintenance manager, Continuos improvement manager etc.
- Very good knowledge of technologies implemented in automotive industry
- Knowledge of continous improvement policy and tools ( Lean, Six sigma, TPM, Kaizen, 5S, quality standards)
- Managing and organization skills
Iné poznámkyV prípade záujmu o túto pozíciu pošlite prosím na uvedený email Váš životopis v slovenskom alebo anglickom jazyku. Referenčné číslo pozície uveďte do predmetu správy.
V prípade, že už máte svojho konzultanta, kontaktujte ho priamo (najlepšie mailom).
Poštové ani faxové zásielky žiaľ, nemôžeme akceptovať. Ďakujem za porozumenie.