Are you looking for an opportunity in newly established german SSC in Bratislava? Become Junior Quality Manager for their Quality & Performance department.
Grab a chance, change your life and become team member of this company.
Junior Quality and Performance Manager should have a following responsibilities:
- Ensure documentation of the highest quality on basis to standards
- Overall assurance of quality process
- Ensure of processes against frauds and mistakes (e.g. false invoicing frauds)
- Provide cooperation with HQ functions
- Tax and payment compliance
- Support general trainings
- Help with all compliance related topics as SSO Operation, Tax Compliance, etc.
RequirementsThe candidate should have the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in Economics
- Experience in Finance area, mainly with Quality management
- SSC background is advantage
- Flexible communicative person with a positive approach able to problem solving
- Business proficient English
- SAP experience
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, an above average compensation and benefits package for example performance bonus, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, sick days, etc.
They offers good career development possibilities in an international environment and possibility to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. They can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, friendly, dynamic and competent team members.