For our Client (international production company), we are looking for experienced HR Generalist or HR Business Partner from production environment, who will cover the whole employee cycle in the plant.
- Coordinating recruitments activities, selection process ( white and blue collars positions )
- Preparation of HR Administration ( contracts, employee records, etc...)
- Workforce planning, cooperation on budgeting process, forecasting
- Internal communication with employees
- Cooperation on attedance closure and preparation documents for payroll specialist
- Preparation and scheduling the training plan
- HR Reporting
- University level of education / HR, Business Administration etc... /
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on a similar HR general position, production environment is an advantage
- Full proficiency in Slovak and English (spoken and written form)
- Good PC skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint )- advanced user level
- Experience in working in international company and communication with all levels of staff
- Punctional, self- organised, structured and reliable person
- Problem solve, possitive attitude, proactivity
- Competitive base salary
- Benefit system
- Contract for indefinite period
- Possibility to grow in the company
Other notesIf you find this position interesting and fulfill the requirements, we’d be happy to receive your CV in english.
We will reply to the all applicants and shortlisted will be contacted and invited for the interview.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Thank you. Grafton Team.
HR and Office Services | HR | Business partner | Generalist | Recruiter | Specialist | Recruitment | Consulting | Senior | Training | Learning and development | Compensation and benefits | HR generalista