Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Would you like to use your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to leave your family for several months to go and work in a developing country? If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, read further!
In order to provide medical care to our patients effectively, we need staff to manage the administrative side of projects (particularly finance) so that our doctors have everything they need to do their job. WE ARE LOOKING FOR experienced professionals with a background in FINANCE.
- Finance coordinators are responsible for the finances for the entire mission within a country, including proper accounting, budget planning and monitoring, fund transfers, and financial reporting to headquarters.
PožiadavkyCompleted training in finance or business)
At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field (finance, or administration)
Very good knowledge of English essential, other languages (in particular French) are a major advantage
Willing to work in potentially unstable environments and adhere to security rules
Available to leave for a mission of 6 to 12 months
- Working contract for the duration of the assignment with a monthly gross salary of 1,050 EUR
- Demanding but also very rewarding work
- Working as part of a multicultural team
- Coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- Professional and personal enrichment