This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting operational and administrative activities for Slovak Republic
- Personnel administration, on boarding activities and coordination, employee contracts, tracking of changes in relevant databases
- Supporting and advicing to local HR Country Management team
- Data reporting and data filling
- Working on international projects when they occur
- Supporting other colleagues from EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) HR Country Operations team
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Fluent knowledge of English language is a MUST (spoken and business written)
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience within a HR operative
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, OneNote)
- Knowledge of Slovak Labor Code
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistant, able to work with strict deadlines
- Independent, pro-active personality
- Customer oriented
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.