This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- support for operational and administrative activities
- personnel administration
- working with database
- preparing of employee contracts
- cooperation with local employees in Kosice
- cooperation on international projects
- support and advice for local HR Management Team
- data reporting and data filling
- suupport colleagues from EMEA HR Country Operations team
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- fluent knowledge of English language (written and spoken) is a MUST
- 1-3 years experience within a HR operative
- excellent knowlege of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- knowledge of Slovak Labour Code
- very good communication skills
- stress resistant
- independent and proactive personality
- detail oriented
- experience from international enviroment is an advantage
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Business Support Center | IT and Telecommunications | HR and Office Services | Administration | Finance | Customer care | HR | Clerk | Specialist | Invoice clerk | Generalist | Reporting | Data entry | Personalista