Would you like to take on all operational HR tasks for Slovakian branch of our international client? Bring your skills and interest in HR into play as you:
- Join an international organisation where you will be responsible for HR support and take on the role of sparring partner for our hiring managers.
- Work for a company dedicated to making a difference in terms of sustainability as well as defining the future of energy.
- Continue your career in an environment where you will have a broad and global contact base and develop unique insights into HR core processes.
In this position, you will take broad responsibility for HR on an operational level in accordance with global policies and processes. These involve all daily HR tasks - ranging from disciplinary cases to recruitment. Moreover, you will spar with the HR Partner in HQ in order to be part of building up the organisation in Slovakia. Your tasks also include:
- Staying updated and advising on employment law and working conditions as well as local agreements
- Updating employee data and managing employee files in general
- Staying updated on salary statistics in order to maintain the company’s salary and benefit structure
- Producing employment contracts based on templates
- Conducting onboarding of new employees, including HR introduction and training, in collaboration with managers
- Managing/preparing employee statistics and monthly headcount reports
RequirementsBroad interest in HR and English at a high level
- You likely have an HR generalist background combined with knowledge of local employment law and several years of experience
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law, HR or similar giving you the skills to learn about employment law
- As a sparring partner, it is essential that you are open, enjoy reaching out to others and capable of making independent decisions
- You are able to challenge and provide value-adding leadership sparring