This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Execute a large range of different action requests into the International HR database
- Processing mass upload files
- Respond to client email queries
- Analyzing and addressing system processing issues
- Providing support to international HR projects
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Fluent knowledge of English language is a MUST
- Excellent MS Excel skills (pivot tables, complex reports etc.)
- Joy to work with data and interest in understanding system complexities
- Preferably experienced with data analyst/data management position with reporting experience on systems
- Good communication skills
- Analytical, organized and well structured personality
- Stress resistant, able to work with strict deadlines
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.