This is a unique opportunity to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide.
The Head of Robotics Operation Center ensures timely, efficient and accurate execution of the already deployed bots on a global basis. S/he drives continuous process improvements for and beyond Service Center Operations and supports with de identification and development of further robotic process automation potential. The responsibilities are following:
- Leads the Robotics Operation Center Team within ITS incl. people development, performance management etc.
- Responsible for designing, development and implementation of the virtual workforce, including steering, workload allocation, scheduling, review and calibrate the KPI;
- Responsible for ensuring that the virtual workforce is performing the activities in a compliant manner according to agreed policies and procedures;
- Provides architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams;
- Responsible for assessing functional and technical feasibility of new processes that need to be automated;
- Develops new Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand;
- Mentors colleagues throughout the RPA training – provides advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques;
- Assistant in the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of processes at global level; etc.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree;
- Several years of experience in process optimization in a similarly relevant area with intensive experience in leading international teams and also change management experience;
- Previous experience of Business Process Management software projects/optimization,
- Practical understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB.NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services);
- Experience in process efficiency assessment and/or process improvement;
- Work experience with SAP and typical other IT-tools. Technical understanding of IT supported processes to increase process automation;
- Very good English skills encompassing special terminologies in the area of Finance & Accounting;