This is a unique opportunity to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide.
The Head of Accounting Platform leads the local Accounting activities in accordance with IFRS/local GAAP and tax regulations. S/he supports the quality, efficiency, efficacy and compliance of company’s Accounting operations by adhering to the Global Accounting Operating Model. The role's main responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely preparation and presentation of the companies’ Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS for Group Closing as well as in accordance with local GAAP and tax legislation,
- Interact pro-actively with Global Accounting to align on accounting treatment of any relevant and material issue,
- Ensure adherence to the global standards for all Accounting processes and apply local variation,
- Set clear focus on the scope of activities defined in the activity split to manage the Accounting costs and KPIs,
- Lead the local Accounting team and assume business partner role towards other local functions,
- Act as primary contact for internal and external auditors.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or Taxes.
- Several years of industry experience in Finance/Accounting functions, sound understanding of Accounting processes and related IT systems (especially SAP FI/CO/BW)
- Proficient in IFRS/local GAAP/Tax
- Proven people management skills and effective collaboration across teams; positive attitude to change;
- Strong communication skills with ability to effectively present financials to management and stakeholders.
- Excellent command of English.