For our client - GLOBAL BUSINESS SUPPORT CENTRUM, we are currently looking for experienced GL ACCOUNTANT for the finance department.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing GL processes and delivering services and result to the business units
- Ensuring accuracy of accounting processes
- Responsibility for preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Preparation of intercompany confirmations and monthly/quarterly reconciliations
- Preparation of budgets and reports
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- University degree in finance/accounting/economy
- At least 3 years experience on accountant position within international company
- Knowledge and experience with IAS/IFRS and US GAAP
- Strong communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft skills, advanced MS Excel skills, SAP
- Goal oriented
- Attention to detail, able to meet deadlines, ability to work independently in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
Other notesIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Finance and Banking and Investment | Accounting | Analyses | Controlling | Audit | Management | Accountant | Shared service centers | US GAAP | SAP | IFRS | General ledger | Macros | Pivot tables | Účtovník