This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company, in position of General Site manager.
The General (Site) Manager is a key member of the Operations Department, providing leadership to the site location in Slovakia.
- to plan, direct, and implement the activities of Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics and Customer Service to ensure on-time production
- test and shipment of all customer orders and RMA repairs in support of the Company’s revenue and cost objectives
- provide leadership and guidance to employees in the completion of production schedules, process improvements and quality
- coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines and equipment
- control factory spending relating to tooling and supplies.
- maintain company safety and environmental standards
- other duties as required or assigned by company management
- minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- supervisory experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- understanding of theory of electronic circuitry and electrical components
- understanding of MRP / ERP planning systems, tools and application thereof
- ability to read and interpret assembly/test instructions, engineering standards, engineering prints, and schematics
- Six Sigma experience
- customer oriented
- self-managing, independent and motivated
- strong leading skills
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?disciplines=engineering
Engineering | Industrial | Electrical engineering | Mechanical engineering | Manager | Supervisor | Tool setter | Customer | Implementation | Investment | Development | Six Sigma | Service | Generálny riaditeľ