The Financial Team Leader is responsible to manage a team of specialists, and is accountable for ensuring accurate and timely administration (creation, modification, deletion) of different areas while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
- Leads team of specialists
- Ensures achievement of KPIs and SLA within his areas of responsibility.
- Drives implementation of changes related to his areas of responsiblity.
- Interface with other teams to ensure compliance with cross-team accountabilities
- Coordinate with other teams to deliver seamless service to customers
RequirementsThe candidate should have
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in business or management related field.
- Managerial or team leading experience preferable
- 2-4 years experience required
- 3-5 Years working in Accounting/ Controlling/ Analytics/ Payroll required
- Strong knowledge of SAP/ Oracle is a big advantage
- Accounts Receivable and General Accounting experience an asset
- Manufacturing industry or shared services experience beneficial
- Proficient in using MS Office / Excel on advanced level/
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.sk/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/
Finance and Banking and Investment | Controlling | Audit | Analyses | Analyst | Manager | Team leader | Controller | Auditor | IFRS | US GAAP | SAP | Senior | Shared service centers | Statistics | Process | Pivot tables | Macros | Forecast | Finančný riaditeľ/manažér