We are looking for an experienced and ambitious candidate for the position Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for EMEA region.
You will be responsible for management of FP&A regional teams, coordination of EMEA Country Finance Specialist Team for VAT, Indirect, and Indirect taxes, planning and variance analysis. Preparation of forecasting process for all Legal Entities located in EMEA region, their coordination and management.
You will act as business partner and liaison between all FP&A teams and corporate tax country directors, assisting to the Corporate Tax team in providing critical legal entity profitability information during yearly business / corporate planning. You will provide an efficient analysis and make decision for the countries in EMEA region, and many more.
Are you interested in the position? Send me your CV!
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years of experience in finance/accounting/tax
- Fluent level of English language
- People management, process proven management and project management knowledge
- Experience with implementation and management of ERP systems
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle) and Hyperion
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and planning skills
BenefitsCompany offers attractive compensation package.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?disciplines=financie-bankovnictvo-a-uctovnictvo
Finance and Banking and Investment | Management | Controlling | Manager | Project | Process | Reporting | Complex | Implementation | SAP | Production | Improvements | Shared service centers | Finančný riaditeľ/manažér