As a Financial Analyst you will be part of the capital projects of the company.
You will be responsible for preparation of various analysis and preparation of the investment calculations for projects. Supporting calculations for investment planning, monitoring capital and operating expenditures, investigate variances, providing advices, controlling of risks and opportunities, preparation of the business comments and recommendation.
You will act as a business partner to Property team and colleagues from Finance in investments matters.
RequirementsIf you have:
- University degree in Economy, Finance or Accounting
- 3 years of experience in reporting, financial analysis, planning or controlling
- Previous Investments Planning & Analysis experience an advantage
- Fluent level of English language
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Proactive approach, ability to work independently
Send me your CV!