Our client, the local branch of well – established international company is currently looking for a FINANCE CONTROLLER, who will completly cover controlling activities of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts over assigned region
- Responsibility over costs diversification and allocation
- Regular reporting in US GAAP for related plant
- Analysis of company’s current financial situation
- Controlling of financial documents
- Accounting and calculation of accruals and reserves if necessary
- Cash - flow reporting
- Presentation of results to senior management of the company
- Daily communication with responsible associates over the region
- Continuous work on improvements leading to highest possible projects efficiency
- Participation on internal and external audits
PožiadavkyYou should meet:
- Degree in financial area
- Min. 3 years experience in controlling/ budgeting/ financial analysis
- Fluent knowledge of ENGLISH language
- Experience in controlling (preffered within production company)
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Good presentation and communication skills
BenefityCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Iné poznámkyIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.