You already have experience with analysis, reserves, accruals, P&L and would you like to move from Accounting position on Analytical role? Move your potencial on higher level and utilize your experience. Be an Finance Analyst.
Between your tasks will belong:
- Responsible for analysis of the monthly financial statements
- Preparation of forecasting/budgeting
- Preparation of monthly accruals (on time and accurate)
- Ensure P&amp;amp;L and working capital variance analysis
- Month and closing activities
- Support for finance and business activities
- Reporting, etc.
RequirementsSucessfull candidate should have the following criteria:
- Degree in Economics/Finance
- Communicative level of English (written and spoken)
- Complex accounting knowledge
- MS Office package (mainly Excel)
- Analytical thinking
- Proactive approach to work