As a payroll manager, you will be responsible for the Western Europe regional teams. You will lead a large group of payroll analysts, the team has a size of approximately 40 members from various countries.
Please, take into consideration that this leadership is both operation and processes. You will take responsibility for developing and communicating any future steps, goals, achievements and plans to the team. Moreover, there will be system implementations needed that will require subsequent support and development.
You will be also responsible for building the teams meaning that you will take part in recruitment, trainings and future developing employees’ skills. If you are interested in getting to know your future position more, please apply and we will get to you as soon as possible!
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in managing payroll team
- Experience with managing of larger teams
- Professional level of English level (C1) is a must
- Professional presentation skills
- Well-developed ability to solve complex issues
- Experience from HR, Payroll or Accounting area
- Skilled manager able to be a leader of big payroll teams