We have many opportunities for Java Developers./juniors, seniors/ here in KOSICE
Our international clients are now looking for Developers intersted in Java/SE,EE,ME/
There are many interesting project in areas like finance & banking, automotive industry, logistics, insurance and more.
- Design and develop various SW components and their integration into the new or existing SW architecture.
- Implementation together with an agile team in different stages of the SW development life cycle – architecture, implementation, testing and integration, up to the rollout and maintenance.
RequirementsThe applicant should be a technical minded individual with the desire to expand their current knowledge and significant experience with Java in development projects .
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or several years of equivalent work experience
- Strong quality and result orientation
- Self-motivated and able to think independently
- Ability to work well within a team environment and interact well with other teams
- Excellent command of German or English
- Knowledge and experience in object oriented software development (Java, Java SE, Java EE, Java ME)
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Smart GWT, JPA as well as other common frameworks in the context of Java, Web Services and XML
- Good to have skills in SQL and practical experience in Oracle and its development tools
- Nice to have experience with Scmru/Agile development and project management methods
- Linux as a user
Our job opportunities are friendly with:
... and more
- Motivating salary and benefit system
- International environmet
- Well- known projects / products in many areas
- Technologies on the edge of the future
- Scrum / Agile is essential
- Work / life balance
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.