Brand new IT delivery centre in Kosice is offering job opportunity for those that are looking for professionalism, the most modern technology and let's say, Start-Up approach in global environment.
Currently we are seeking a Storage Administrator
o Provide 2nd level support of storage systems:
o Provision and maintain NetApp storage systems and backup tools,
o Perform storage and backup monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of related incidents.
o Perform performance and advanced troubleshooting.
o Handle Incident, Problem and Change management tickets in accordance with SLAs and in cooperation with senior colleagues.
o Keep the environment documentation accurate to comply with the security and operational standards and procedures.
o Work with vendor support to resolve incidents.
o Provide on-call duty in non-business hours.
- Advanced knowledge of NetApp storage systems and related backup toolset (Data OnTap 7-mode and ONTAP c-mode).
- Administration knowledge of disk-to-disk replication/backup methods.
- Administration knowledge of SnapCreator or similar product.
- Administration knowledge of standard operating systems and virtualization technologies (Windows, Linux/UNIX, VMware).
- User knowledge of OnCommand Unified Manager.
- User knowledge of SnapDrive and Snap Manager products.
- Good understanding of technologies used in IT (servers, virtualization, networking).
- Optional knowledge of other storage systems (IBM, EMC).
- Optional knowledge of Networker backup system.
- Optional knowledge of other backup software (ARCserve, Networker, Veeam).
- Optional knowledge of scripting or programming.
- Willingness to perform on-call support.