Are you skilled personal assistant and dynamic and lively environment is a place you feel comfortable in? Are your organisational skills and time management extraordinary? Show your prowess on this newly created position.
You will act as a personal assistant to a director and your main responsibilities will include:
- full support in administrative tasks- preparation of texts, presentations for meetings, writing down meeting minutes, etc.
- managing schedule, calendar and meetings
- book travels- tickets, accommodation, transport, etc.
- taking care of formal communication with different stakeholders, business partners, committees, etc.
RequirementsIf you fulfil following requirements, please do not hesitate to send us your CV.
- Minimum of 2 years' of experience on a similar position (personal/executive assistant, office manager or else)
- Advanced level of English in oral and written form- business communication is required as you will communicate with top management
- Advanced skills in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Experience from international environment- advantage
BenefitsThe company offers both financial and non-financial benefits, such as contribution to language courses, travel insurance, annual financial bonus, extra vacation days, possibility of home office, flexible working time and similar.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
HR and Office Services | Business Support Center | HR | Office services | Administration | Customer care | Specialist | Assistant | Office manager | Trainer | Receptionist | Back office | Executive | Personal | Senior | Asistentka