Babcock & Wilcox Vølund is one of the world’s most renowned companies within advanced and environmentally sound technologies for producing energy from waste and biomass.
BWV is a close-knit team of 15 dedicated and competent engineers and operators.
We have commissioned more than 500 waste-to-energy and biomass power plants worldwide.Our energy plants produce electricity and heat from waste products such as household waste.
Specifics of the role include:
- Creating construction drawings using Tekla Structures SW
- Generating and verifying fabrication drawings and reports
- Generating and verifying bill of materials for field construction
- Static model preparation for structural engineers
- Intermediate level of English B1/B2 or better
- Working experience with modelling of steel constructions in Tekla Structures at least 4 years
- Experience with AutoCad
- Basic knowledge of Scia Engineer is an advantage
- Experience with Inventor is an advantage
- Experience from working on projects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player able to share information across the organization
- Working in an International company on international projects
- Working in a friendly environment
- Professional development