Scope of employment:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Implement new software
RequirementsThe applicant should have:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies (C# or ASP).
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts
- Strong development and debug skills using C# / ASP Language on Win Forms and WPF technology
- Good knowledge in XML, Web services/WCF & SQL database
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong skills for R&D to prototype & develop software artifacts
Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013 on web platform
Database knowledge – MS SQL Server, MS SQL Reporting Services
Servers: IIS 6/7, SQL Server 2005/2008/2014
Process: Agile, Iterative
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
IT and Telecommunications | System administration and support | Sw development and analysis | Engineer | Programmer / developer | Project manager | .NET | C# | Database | MySQL | SQL | Oracle | Programátor