This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support for various EMEA HR teams
- Supporting customers and business partners
- Participation on various projects
- Working with internal database
- Carry out administrative tasks
- Ad hoc activities
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following criteria:
Fluent knowledge of English language
- Intermediate knowledge of any other second language is an ADVANTAGE
- User knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Customer oriented and team player
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Teambuilding activities
- Fitness Centre
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.