This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company located in Košice.
The Senior Dev-Ops Engineer is responsible for the support and development, of scripts, workflows and automation within the Private cloud infrastructure. You will participate in the development ot automated infrastructure, your key deliverables include IaaS environments that meet service level agreement; support the resource requirements of the development, QA.
Duties also include independent implementation of various scripts and tools for automating virtual infrastructure in the private cloud and hybrid cloud ( Cisco UCSD , ansible and puppet), development of automated build and deployment processes of Linux and Windows based systems and assistance in applications and their configuration,Support and administration of development, test and production systems, and the operation of Linux and Windows plus error analysis and correction on the systems.
- Professional knowledge of Developing Code in Java, powershell, phyton, perl, bash
- Professional knowledge of ansible or Puppet (developing and maintaining Classes, administration and development of the System)
- Good Knowledge of Development Tools (BitBucket and Jenkins)
- Good Knowledge of Cisco UCSD Software including REST API Interfaces (XML/json)
- Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field
- Technical understanding and analytical skills
- Knowledge of installation and administration of Linux/Windows systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Significant continuous learning
- Customer Focus
- Team player
- Innovation, Pro-activity, autonomy
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to share technical expertise
- Proficiency in English essential, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills and ability to efficiently work in a multinational teams.
- Willingness to perform on-call support.
- Willingness to travel on short business trips abroad.
- German language skills are a plus