Are you interested in the field of finance and would like to work within an international company? Do you enjoy investigating and analysing a variety of information in English and German language? If you like what you are reading, then this might be the right job for you!
Your main activities will be:
- Performing extensive research on non-financial risks of clients (financial crime, child labour, money loundering, etc.) from external and internal sources of the company
- Establishing the identity of customers (you will be responsible for background check of diverse companies, institutions and so on)
- Compiling and analysing all information in English and German with your colleagues and internal partners within the customer due diligence department
- Carrying out ad-hoc administrative activities linked to investigation (studying and handling contracts, agreements, data entry, reporting, etc.)
RequirementsIf you meet the following requirements, we will be happy to meet you:
- You have a good command of ENGLISH and GERMAN language (level B2), because need to properly understand all information during your research activities
- You have relevant experience in the field of administration, banking, contract management, etc.
- You enjoy detail-oriented and investigative work environment where you can use your analytical and critical thinking
- You have a good understanding of MS Office