This is a unique opportunity to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide.
We are looking for Team Leader for a department in a German SSC who will be responsible for poeple management and day to day Internal Accounting operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Define & manage SAP master data, structures and value flow catalogue changes
- Perform & check cost allocations
- Define & manage Profit Center Accounting
- Perform Product Costing standard costs
- Perform Product Costing actual costs and Inventory valuation
- Global Governance, Guidance and Coordination for Internal Accounting
- Support Planning
- Support GPO with ad-hoc analysis
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Internal Accounting related business processes
- Assist and drive the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and transaction processes, etc.
If you find the job description interesting, feel free to send your CV to us.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Economic background in education
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience in the area of Accounting/ financial controling ideally in SSC (GL, Costs)
- Proven work experience as a team leader (2 years minimum) in SSC
- Proven experience in the area of Cost Accounting processes in a complex and international business environment.
- Work experience with SAP CO is a must (controling module)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, etc.