As Consolidation Reporting Expert you will be responsible for US GAAP reporting to the group, presenting financial results and consolidate financial statements at group level.
You will support the entities and branches in accounting, controlling, financial analysis and reporting, according to local statutory and tax requirements as well as US GAAP accounting policies.
- University degree in Economy, Finance or Accounting
- 5 years of experience in accounting/financial reporting
- ACCA certification or equivalent is advantage
- Understanding of financial reporting processes, risk and controls
- Fluent level of English language
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Proactive approach, ability to work independently