This is a unique chance to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide. If you are communicative, enthusiastic and passionate about using your Danish daily, continue reading! Our client operating in a field of technology and industry offers you the opportunity to prove yourself and demonstrate your skills as a Collecting Clerk with Danish language. If you feel like a perfect match for this position, contact us.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Daily communication in foreign language with international customers (spoken/written form)
- Contact clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Taking care of the accounts receivable for assigned department
- Forwarding of queries to the relevant Business Units, company departments
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status (working with an internal database)
- Searching for the solutions regarding the discrepancies in payments and ensuring that all the issues are resolved
- Provide feedback on customer's credit status and monitor actual collections
RequirementsAn ideal candidate for this position should meet the following requirements:
- Advanced proficiency level of English and Danish language is a MUST
- Financial background/University studies in Economics is an advantage but not mandatory
- Experience in Customer Care is an advantage
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Customer oriented
- Comfortable handling phone calls, open-minded, positive attitude to work
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.