This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company located in Košice.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer who will be responsible for operating an automated infrastructure and processes. Your duties will also include serving in a supporting role to further develop the platform together with other team members and ensuring continuous knowledge transfer within the team.
- At least 4 years’ on similar position
- At least 8 years of technical / operational experience
- Checkpoint R80 Experience
- Checkpoint VSX Experience
- Experience in the development of Checkpoint Firewall solutions/Architecture.
- Scripting experience
- High level of operational experience and technical knowledge with enterprise level Checkpoint Firewall Infrastructures (8 Years)
- High level of operational experience in security related topics (IDS/IPS/Threat Prevention/Log Management) (8 Years)
- Operational experience of Automated infrastructures (2+ Years)
- 4+ years’ experience with networking and network/system security, VPN, Web Proxy, routing, switching, load balancers, monitoring, security and DNS
- Experience with creating scripts to automate tasks
- Knowledge of Software defined networks, Cisco ACI
- Experience with workflow automation tools, Algosec, Tufin
- Ability to adopt and extend continuous integration and testing processes
- Able to provide appropriate and effective technical leadership
- Proven understanding of infrastructure full-stack by experience
- Capable of working without direct supervision
- Able to contribute to the definition of IT technology strategy, standards and roadmaps.
- Understanding of principles of networks, storages, databases, virtualization, computing, middleware and enterprise applications
- Overview of markets available technologies
- Understanding of DR and HA concepts
- Must have excellent communication skills - verbal and written