This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company located in Košice.
Currently we are looking for Senior Cloud Network Architect. You will be responsible for the development and operational functionality of the network infrastructure, development of private cloud platforms with special focus on Network, load balancers and customer connect networks. Your other duties will also include implementation of various scripts and tools for automating virtual network infrastructure and 3rd level support when necessary.
- Checkpoint R80 Experience
- Checkpoint VSX Experience
- Experience in the development of Checkpoint Firewall solutions/Architecture.
- Scripting experience
- Deep Experience with Cisco ACI Solution running in Application Mode (Contracts, EPG´s, Tenants, L3out, L4-L7 Protocols, Application Profiles, etc..)
- Experience working with large-scale networks.
- Experience working with Load Balancer Software (F5, HA Proxy).
- Knowledge of Cisco UCSD Automation Software
- Deep knowledge of Significant past experience with, and deep expertise in many of the following: Ethernet, IP, TCP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP/VRRP/GLBP, PIM, IGMP, MSDP, MPLS, LDP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, netflow, Linux/Unix.
- Technical understanding and analytical skills
- Direct experience configuring networking components of cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS or Azure, including network segmentation, firewall rules, routing, NAT, and IPsec tunnel termination in a virtual network.
- Active Cisco® CCNP/CCIE certificate or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills