As a supporting function of the Shared Services Center, the Central Operations Support is responsible for cross-functional topics that are allocated to be managed by the Service Center. This includes the participation in projects as well as the creation of standard reports.
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Enhance quality, efficiency and compliance of Service Center Operations within the framework of project management
- Support in defining the project objectives, the need for changes and required activities to build a path towards the set target
- Serve as a first point of contact for cross functional topics across the Service Center
- Strong involvement in variety of projects allocated to the Shared Service Center (e.g. change management activities, replacement of IT tools, etc.)
- This includes the planning, coordination and the execution of project activities
- Responsible for the creation of standard reports for the running business as well as continuous adjustments to be made upon request of relevant stakeholders
- Develop queries upon ad-hoc requests for further analysis purposes
- Coordinate user-acceptance testing activities and support trainings for internal tools (e.g. communication tools, security groups management)
- Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Several years of relevant work experience in the Accounting area, ideally in a multifunctional SSC context
- Deep knowledge in SAP system transactional functionality and an understanding of systems workflow, dependencies and inter-dependencies
- Accounting process experience and related business processes a global and local level
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Business proficient English