We are looking for a dynamic, communicative and highly motivated candidate who is willing to become our specialist for business communication.
You will be an important member of our professional personnel whose main goal is to maintain and improve our business position on constantly evolving finance market. You will provide high quality support for our customers, mainly corporate businesses and financial institutions.
You will be responsible for whole onboarding process starting with screening of our suppliers and buyers, preparing necessary documentation in our internal systems.
RequirementsIf you are interested in this job position please, send us your CV if you meet following requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of English (C1) and Spanish (B2) language both written and spoken
- Completed university studies preferably in an banking or economy field
- Work experience in back-office, operations, procurement, order management, contract management or invoicing for at least 1 year
- Communicative and discipline approach
- Attention to detail
- Active user knowledge of MS Office
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive a 100 EUR voucher! For more information please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Referral bonus
- Child birth and wedding bonus
- Home office
- Language courses and various trainings
- Family and sport day