Net Income 3 500 million USD and 12 224 employees. This highly rated German wholesale company is looking for new forces to help her grow even further.
Does this sound attractive?
So become one of the CONTROLLERS overseeing the accuracy of financial processes in its European and Asian units.
- You will be responsible for the financial statements of these branches, their correctness and reconciliation.
- Development of financial forecasts and plans to ensure continuous growth.
- Communication with TOP management and presentation of the your work outcomes to help them with decision making.
- Participate and support audit activities.
RequirementsIn order to succeed and fill this position you must be experienced (at least 2 years) in the field of complex accounting on the GL level or audit. This could ideally be proven by some of the accounting certification such CPA, ACCA or so. Fluently communicate and present in English. Easily operate in MS Excel.
- We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, also considering market situation and the value employees may bring to the company.