Perform, coordinate and improve most complex activities (3rd level environment) needed to provide IT services and the supporting infrastructure in order to fulfill relevant KPI’s.
Plan, implement and maintain a stable technical infrastructure to support organization’s business processes.
Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
- Installation and configuration of apache cloudera hadoop related components and modules. High level troubleshooting
- Creation overall cluster design plans and cabling plan preparation, OS installation and OS/network services configuration
- Proficient in supporting Linux operating systems (CentOS or RedHat or Fedora or Debian)
- Familiarity with networks (TCP/IP and Firewall and DNS)
- Skilled in configuring services on Linux (HTTPd, DNS, DHCP, FTP)
- Knowledge of virtualization on Linux (KVM)
- Strong in overseeing system administration operations
- Skilled in programming languages (Unix shell scripting or Java or C)
- General understanding of Hadoop basics (HDFS, MapReduce, YARN)