Do you have technical background (production or logistic management for example) and are you interested in material flows planning? So, we are looking for candidate who will be able to cover this role full of competencies. Let´s break it into details...
You will gain knowledge such as..
- communication skills, because you as Production and Logistics Engineer will have to be in contact with the teams on the plant directly
- also for back office work for planification activities and be a support for the Production Manager for production management (analyse of the production results, etc.).
- vertical growth of knowledge in automotive plant area, that means you as an Engineer will be able to have more and more responsibilities in the future
- you will be in the office with Production Manager, Maintenance Manager, Logistics Manager so you can learn from them
- you will be trained internally in the different modules in ERP
RequirementsThe ideal candidate....
- Has university degree or with less experience that want to be in charge of various activities in a plant in production and also logistics (planification, production management, logistics activities).
- Is fluent in English (B2), because you will communicate with several stakeholders
- Is not afraid of the constraints of the automotive sector
- Has a good analytical capacity and an ability to have a global vision of all topics to be managed
- Is advanced user of MS Excel (mathematical formulas, pivot tables)