Are you analytical but you want to communicate as well? This is it then!
Your responsibilities include:
- Covering taxation for employees who work for two countries
- Setting up taxes and ensuring its correctness according to given countries' legislation
- Evaluating whether conditions are met
- Communication with tax authorities, accounting and payroll departments
Involves approximately 60 % of communication and 40% is analytical job.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with corporate or personal income taxes
- Knowledge of payroll is an advantage
- Advanced level of English language- C1- constant communication with employees in other countries
- Analytical thinking, organised, detail and customer oriented