Do you want to actively use the Dutch and English language on a daily basis and take advantage of your college education? Is building and maintaining customer relationship your specialty? And on the top of that, do you like to learn new things within the framework of comprehensive training and can apply them immediately in practice? We have a position just for you!
In the position you will be responsible for:
- Taking care for the assigned portfolio of clients and creating a long-term relationship with the client
- Communication with clients in Europe in Dutch and the English language
- Professional advice on products and services (you will use the knowledge from the college or bank practice)
- Technical support for new application issues (after thorough comprehensive training)
- Work in the internal system and ad-hoc administrative tasks associated with support
- Active of English and Dutch knowledge that you will use for telephone and email communication with clients (NOT A CALL CENTER)
- Completed university or secondary school with Economic Focus is MUST
- Customer service experience - min. 6 months is a condition
- Previous experience from the banking environment and knowledge of products is a condition
- Very good communication skills, client access, empathy and flexibility
- Basic user knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) for occasional use
- By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Referral bonus
- Child birth and wedding bonus
- Home office
- Language courses and various trainings
- Family and sport day
Iné poznámkyAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?disciplines=financie-bankovnictvo-a-uctovnictvo
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 100 EUR voucher! For more information please contact me: email@example.com