This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company as a SPECIALIST FOR SLA AGENDA and CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENTS. You will be responsible for covering of the following responsibilities:
- Set up and implement KPIs and SLA management for global SSC
- Implementation of common service management methodologies (contracts, SLA, KPI/Reverse KPI, performance results etc.), tools and templates
- Responsibility for process efficiency
- Ensure quality of provided services
- SSC cost management, leading cost allocations process
- Act as subject matter expert for incident and problem management
- Process improvements implementation and driving
PožiadavkyThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Degree preferably in finance/business/accounting field
- Experience from shared service center environment
- At least 3 years of experience with KPIs and SLAs management, cost management, continous improvements
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Problem solver
- Leadership skills
- Flexibility in terms of travelling
BenefityCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Iné poznámkyAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.sk/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/