This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company that is looking for a suitable candidate for position "ADVANCED QUALITY SYSTEM ENGINEER".
- Ensure AQS process are carried out in all upcoming development projects in all development locations and plants.
- Standardization/harmonization of the AQS process and their integration into the JC valid AQS softwares in the PG/Plant.
- Transfer experience from conducted analyses into all future projects.
- Facilitation of AQS process activities in the PGs and plants.
- Controling + reporting of AQS process
- Support FMEA, PFC & CP with interfaces between the customers assembly groups and the suppliers.
- Provides front line Risk analysis and Risk management support via FMEA – Quality Chain Work Instruction.
- Supports in Safety assessments according to Potential Product Safety Concern Work Instructions.
- Provides technical leadership by applying AQS /Advanced Quality Service/ Business Integration processes.
- Ensuring effective communication with all management levels.
- Technical Degree (Preferably Quality faculty)
- Min. 1 year experience in Quality
- Knowledge of Quality Management
- FMEA methodology and implementation
- Fluency in English language
- Interesting package of benefits
- Career development
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity to work in an international environment