Are you not afraid of speaking in English and Greek language? Did you enjoy the finance area at school/university and would you like to work at the department where the supplier invoices are processed?
If you nod your head to each of above mentioned questions, we're looking for you!
You will be able to expand your horizons and gain new experiences through following activities:
- Processing incoming invoices
- Working with SAP software
- Reporting your activities to direct supervisors
- Active collaboration within "Accounts Payable" department
- Communication in English and Greek with foreigner branches
RequirementsIf you meet the following requirements, we want to see you as soon as possible!
- Communicative knowledge of English (level B2) and Greek (level B2)
- Successfully completed college of economics is a big advantage
- You have experience in administration and currently looking for something more complex (NOT a condition)
- You like challenges and interest in working in administration and billing
- 13. plat
- Referral bonus
- 5 sick days
- Home office
- Possiblity of relocation bonus
- Free entry to 2 gyms in Bratislava