This is a unique opportunity in newly based international company in Bratislava to provide on-going support & development as an expert on Active Directory and related mehods.
You will be participating in the global projects as a key project member, mainly in Active Directory and Authentication area.
- Active Directory, PKI, Direct Access and federated services (Authentication).
- Provide Service & Support, in order to operate the service smoothly.
- Participate in global projects and contribute with support & operations knowledge.
- Simultaneously required to handle implementation of new technologies within GWI service area.
- 5 years of relevant IT experience in international enviroment
- Fluent English language
- Good Technical Knowledge in the PKI, Active Directory and Windows Infrastructure
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Active Directory, PKI, Direct Access
- Experience in working in a globally distributed team and for global busines
- Self-motivated, Team Player, can take technical role in a critical project with the ability to learn and work in a meticulous and organized manner
- Good communication skills required to effectively coordinate with other IS functions and with peers across locations working across different time zoness