This is a unique opportunity to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide!
We are looking for Accountants for various accounting departments, who will ensure the following:
- Support the day to day accounting operations for the following process areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Internal Accounting, General Ledger, Intercompany, Tax Operations, Travel and Expenses, Asset Management etc.
- Handle internal and external communication
- Vendor account maintenance and closing activities
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across company of agreed policies and procedures
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for specific accounting departments processes
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of specific accounting process activities and procedures
- Support team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the specific accounting transaction processing, etc.
If you are interested in career growrth in one of above mentioned Accounting areas, feel free to send your CV to us!
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes
- Work experience with SAP and typical other IT-tools as a plus
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure
- Acts as a role model by being a strong team-player
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people
- Business proficient German and English