Do you find yourself as smart analytical thinker, numbers lover, English speaker, seeking for the career in an international company with long history in finance? Would you like to work with professionals and be a part of a dynamic team ensuring the perfect functioning and running of the company business? Then read the job description, find yourself within the requirements and send us your CV!
Your main duties will be:
- Assuming the responsibility for assigned clients´ investment portfolio (internal clients)
- Analysis of results on financial and capital markets
- Monitoring of accounting records´ discrepancies and their rectification within the internal databases
- Communication with internal and external departments participating on ad-hoc reports, business unit projects, etc.
- Control over the regular investment reconciliations, closings and their reporting
- Support the clients with accurate and on time information about the financial portfolio
RequirementsIs this your profile?
- Master´s degree in Finance
- At least 2 year experience (preferably in Investment accounting or related)
- Advanced proficiency level of English is a must
- Analytical thinking, interested in numbers, accurate and detail oriented
- Strong Excel competence
- Flexibility (comfortable with changes within the processes, requests, guidelines, etc.)
- Eager to learn permanently
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Other notesIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.