Newly established Service Shared Center is looking for accounting professionals for their Cost and Product Accounting department.
As an Accountant you support the day to day Internal Accounting operations for the following process areas:
- Define & manage SAP CO master data, structures and value flow catalogue changes
- Perform & check cost allocations
- Define & manage Profit Center Accounting
- Perform Product Costing standard and actual costs and Inventory valuation
- Global Governance, Guidance and Coordination for Internal Accounting
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Covestro AG of agreed policies and procedures.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in Economics preferably major in accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Some experience in Cost Accounting processes is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes
- Work experience with SAP is a plus
- Business proficient English