Major tasks and responsibilities of an Accountant Intercompany are:
- Process intercompany invoices until the release of payments
- Process manual intercompany invoices until the release of payments
- Global intercompany account reconciliation
- Periodic closing activities
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Intercompany process activities and procedures
- Support team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting.
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Some experience in Intercompany processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
- Business proficient English