Great job opportunity in german accounting center in Bratislava.
This is a perfect chance to use your economic knowledge and language knowledge all together!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the day to day Accounts Payable operations
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Vendor account maintenance and closing activities
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across company of agreed policies and procedures
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related processes
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures
RequirementsThe candidate should have the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in Economics, preferably major in accounting
- Previous experiences are welcomed but not necessary
- Business proficient English(B2) and German (B1) language
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure
- Strong communication skills
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, an above average compensation and benefits package for example performance bonus, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, sick days, etc.
They offers good career development possibilities in an international environment. They can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, friendly, dynamic and competent team members.