Our job opportunity is a chance to expand your knowledge in an international company as Senior General Ledger Specialist.
- Cover the General Ledger as well as Fixed Assets team activities when required
- Execute contract management processes/services consistent with IFRS 16 standards and other internal/external audit requirements.
- Support other department functions to ensure the correctness and on time closing activities
- Follows SLAs and SOPs for the services provided
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across company of agreed policies and procedures
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Experience in accounting/financial functions and in invoice processing
- Manufacturing industry or shared services experience preferred: 2 year
- English advanced
- SAP knowledge (AA, FI, CO module)
- Practical General Ledger or Fixed Assets Experience is an asset
- IFRS16 standards knowledge is a plus